TARGETED EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND SELECTION
The search for a senior manager requires a focussed, disciplined, goal-oriented approach combined with considerable experience. Over more than two decades, Avon Arrow has built up a first-class network, local and international candidate databases, razor sharp direct search strategies, in-depth selection interviews and a broad experience with a wide range assessment tools.
EXECUTIVE SEARCH WITH DISTINCTIVE RESULTS
Our business is not about filling vacancies quickly, but about finding and selecting the person who will contribute significantly to the success of your company. Our knowledge of your business, our quality network, and the strength and depth of our selection procedures make us a leading player in the headhunter market. From the outset, we give regular status reports on the processes and the results. No black-box approach from us — we operate in an open and transparent manner.
BENELUX AND GLOBAL SEARCH PROJECTS
Do you need an Export Manager to start up a venture abroad? Or do you need a Commercial Director for the EMEA region? An Operations Director with multi-lingual skills or a Financial Director who can translate the laws and regulations of South America for headquarters? The Avon Arrow approach is to have an international context and approach, but to do the actual work locally, taking into account the language, culture and characteristics of the region.
ADDED-VALUE LEADERSCHIP ASSESSMENTS
As an objective and external recruiter, we are able to offer a clear and accurate view of the potential that lies both outside and within your company. For a full management assessment by Avon Arrow, we can draw on a complete orchestra of different instruments:
- Management and role-playing games (commercial, strategic and managerial).
- 'In-basket' exercises, tailor-made for the position concerned.
- Personality questionnaires (i.e. Big Five) to asses behavioural and leadership styles.
- Intelligence tests (sequence of images, matrices, number series) with which we can determine somebody's mental agility.
- Motivation questionnaires to gain insight into their decision-making and management skills.
- Competence-based interviews for collecting feedback and elaborating the results.
If you would like more information, please request our references overview via [email protected] or call our office in the Netherlands: +31 (0)20 65 99 666 or in Belgium and Luxembourg +32 (0)2 80 81 527.