November 19 2017
Brand Manager Benelux (assignment completed)
Our client is the world’s largest manufacturer of tires for passenger cars, 4x4 vehicles, trucks, buses, construction and off-road vehicles, tractors and agricultural machinery, motorcycles, scooters, motor sport and aircraft. They continuously invest in R&D providing the smartest, safest and best solutions while minimising the environmental impact. The EMEA HQ are based in Belgium, Brussels Area. Avon Arrow Executive Search has been asked to deliver on a retained search for the vacancy for a Brand Manager Belgium & The Netherlands for consumer tires (car and motorcycle). Main goals are to increase brand performance, brand awareness and develop and implement a smart and solid brand activation plan.
Job profile Brand Manager
- You create and propose the Brand Activation plan for the Benelux region, including budget and budget planning.
- Consumer Intelligence: You use market information to determine future marketing actions. You seek the right tools to follow the brand performance in the market and against competitors, acknowledge consumer and market trends and provide reporting and intelligence. You gather information on pricing in close collaboration with the Sales and Pricing teams.
- You are in charge of the Public Relations & Corporate Communications for the Benelux area.
- You implement a Social Media plan to develop brand visibility.
- You develop an adequate and proactive approach on Trade Marketing in close interaction with the Sales teams and Key Accounts. You manage one direct report (a Trade Marketeer).
- You report to the Benelux Business Director and represent Benelux in the EMEA marketing team.
- You have a higher degree in Marketing or a related field, and benefit from a minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in a consumer product sales oriented environment.
- Experience in FMCG / B-to-C markets
- Ideally you have a 1st experience in people management
- Some automotive/tire/cars/motorcycles/racing DNA would be really nice.
- You combine high creativity and an open minded mentality with strong organizational and project management skills. Dynamic, flexible, making things happen.
- You are a strong communicator and relate easily with collaborators of different levels and backgrounds (Marketing, Sales, Admin, customers). You are result driven and able to convince others of your ideas
- Language skills: Excellent Dutch and French, both in writing and speaking, with a good level in English.
If you are interested or have any questions please contact Roel Carati (+31 020 65 99 666) or email to [email protected] During a strictly confidential first meeting you will be extensively informed about our client, the position and procedure. An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection procedure.