February 15 2019
Product Owner Scrum / Team Lead Dutch Development Team
With headquarters based in Switzerland and operations in the USA and The Netherlands, our client is a leading partner for secure, anti-doping control and temperature monitoring solutions with Swiss quality. Continuous monitoring of the supply chain is essential to ensure flawless quality of medicines, vaccines and other active ingredients. Their cloud based data management system combines site monitoring and shipment monitoring under one platform that enables to filter and analyse important data collected during transport and storage of valuable products.
A Product Owner Scrum (and Team lead for the full Dutch operations) is now sought to take responsibility for the next steps development of the web application:
- Team Lead of the Amersfoort based software development team (6 FTE).
- Enhance group culture, motivation, development and connection to the Swiss teams.
- Participate in scrum meetings (refinement sessions, sprint planning and sprint review).
- Drive the optimization of the User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI).
- Collect input from sales, customers, and other sources as input to the product backlog.
- Develop the product strategy and release planning.
- Often working directly with customers to present and discuss features and requirements.
- Gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product vision.
- Be an expert with respect to competition and market trends and share with other teams.
- Proven experience in a software development or software product management team that works according to an agile/scrum methodology.
- Multiple years of experience as a Product Owner Scrum, Product Manager or Project Manager or comparable.
- Preferably, you have experience with web-based applications and writing user stories, and you are a Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- As you aim to optimize customer satisfaction you must have a passion for UX/UI topics.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with different stakeholder groups, which requires adjusting your communication style to the appropriate setting.
- Ideally you already have market knowledge about cold chain logistics and Internet of Things technologies and the clinical trial market.
- Excellent language skills in English and (nice to have) German.
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (in Computer Science and/or Business Management).
For additional information, please contact Roel Carati at +31 (0)20 65 99 666 or +31 (0)6 229 573 60. During a strictly confidential first meeting you will be extensively informed about our client, the position and procedure.