May 17 2018
Global HR Director (The Netherlands) - assignment completed
Our client is the world’s largest manufacturer and seller of hoofcare products, serving the needs of farriers, horse owners and veterinarians. As a seventh-generation family business, they have been closely working and engaging with their customers, suppliers, and over 500 employees to ensure it delivers exceptional products across the world: in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Global HR Director:
In this role you are responsible to develop, manage and implement the group HR strategy as well as the day-to-day HR operations on the EMEA markets. Working closely together with the regional HR Managers in Northern Americas and Latin America and with the local HR specialists in 16 countries world-wide, you will set strategy and procedures in attracting, retaining and development of personnel, compensation & benefits, organizational efficiency, performance management, etc. You will report to the CEO. The position is located in Lelystad (the Netherlands) and involves annual travelling to offices locations in USA, South Americas and Europe.
- University level degree (A Master degree in Human Resources or other equivalent study).
- More than 7 years of experience as senior HR business partner, line HR or similar role.
- Preferably working experience in a medium-sized international business organization.
- Experience in manufacturing-to-retail business and/or horse business is a nice-to-have.
- Experienced in full HR portfolio, e.g. compensation & benefits and development programs.
- Proven ability to challenge, motivate and partner with the management team members to foster innovation and lead change, e.g. lean optimization and customer focus programs.
- Self-confident, positive, self-driven, proactive and solution oriented.
- Dynamic, making things happen.
- Right blend of strategic thinking and hands on approach.
- Experienced in managing (small/agile) HR teams and external suppliers.
- Strong communicator and relates easily with different levels and (cultural) backgrounds.
- Excellent in English and Spanish, any other language is a plus.